View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #2376 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Ken, basically, ANY DSLR you will get is LIGHT YEARS more advanced than any camera you have used in the past. The pictures will be clearer, crisper, and will give you more flexibility for editing. And when I say ANY DSLR, I mean ANY brand, and any model within that brand.

Just take a look at them and pick out one that suits you and your budget. The HD video feature I wouldn't use as a determining feature. I'd rather use (which I have) a dedicated HD video cam for that. I want my DSLR to just be that, a great-picture-taking camera. Just my

on to topic... did nothing with Zena today. Might have a car meet tonight, so will wash her and put CG 50/50 on her as an LSP tonight...
gotcha.. yah, im not real sure if im going to be taking vids and also agree that i dont need to overkill myself pretending i know how to work a camera. anyway i'll take a look in more detail (and wat's on sale) when im ready to take the step. i still need to get the rear lip CF bit first.

TR confirmed they can probably ship out my replacement rear weds/DW tomorrow. but wont arrive until Tues due to memorial day. oh well. that's life take it as it comes.

econ-