View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #2187 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Thinking about getting the Mighty 500 Watt Vacuum & Blower

It sucks AND blows....seemingly the best of both worlds, right?

I wonder how noisy it is in comparison to a leaf blower??
I was thinking about getting one of those too since the housing is so small and mucho power for its size. Let us know how u like it when u get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Yeah, I use a PC and Flex, along with a caseful of different LC pads and all menzerna polishes... Ken, you gotta step up to the big boys!!! I kid I kid. I am sure you are better at using your polishers than I am with mine

Seriously though, I was looking to get the 3" griots for a while now. For now, I just switch between 3, 4.5, and 5.5" backing plates and pads... it gets me in those corners.

Nice work on the lip Ken!!! Nice and shiney!
Yah, I had my earplus on while I was working on it today. ... wacha say??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Kenchan -- nice looking lip and an amazingly clean garage. I feel ashamed.
Thanks. The lip turned out goood. Im real happy with it. Took off the stock front under spoliers for a nice clean finish. I have my jack under there pressing up the lip to ensure proper adhesion of the mounting tape. Will leave it like that over night.

Got my hood damper set this pm from kellyefields. will take a look tomorrow.