View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #30 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoneus View Post
I used to park away from everyone at work. But then I started thinking that some may find it rude (as if I am implying that no one is good enough to park next to me).

So I started parking next to everyone else. In one week, I have several really bad damages on my car. Paint completely scratched, several long lines and dents.

I am superbly disappointed, no one gives a damn about anyone else's car. I have always been very careful with other people's belongings, including cars, long before I even owned a vehicle of my own.

Damn it...
You care too much about people's feelings. If you didn't worry so much that some little bitch would start whining about how you are "too good" to park near him, none of this would have happened.

Seriously though, the average person isn't an attractive thing. Avoid them when possible. You learned a good lesson, and it wasn't TOO expensive given other possible ways of learning the same thing.

Go hang out with other successful people. Park near the ///M or AMG or Z06 or GT-R or other 370Z owner at work.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote