View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Viera
Track Member

Drives: '09 M.Blue 370Z 6MT
Viera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoneus View Post
I used to park away from everyone at work. But then I started thinking that some may find it rude (as if I am implying that no one is good enough to park next to me).

So I started parking next to everyone else. In one week, I have several really bad damages on my car. Paint completely scratched, several long lines and dents.

I am superbly disappointed, no one gives a damn about anyone else's car. I have always been very careful with other people's belongings, including cars, long before I even owned a vehicle of my own.

Damn it...
Funny, I used to believe I was the only person that thought that way about people. Even if they do think we're douchebags or just weird for parking further away from everyone else, and some people really do, who cares.. It's your car; you decide where it goes. Unless of course it's an assigned parking, then that's a whole different story. Sorry about the dents/scratches