View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Economics- pricing, insurance and most states negotiations are not good with exceptions to the east coast (due to higher cost of living per capita). Gas pricing vs. Mpg's

2. Niché import cars- always sell low volume compared to let's say a corvette.

3. Low practicality... 2 seats. A car for singles and couples with no kids.

4. Genesis coupe is very practical and gives people who want a sports car but doesn't want a muscle car an affordable option. When the 350z was out. The only other affordable option was the mustang.

Nissan built an awesome car in the Z, if you can understand what kind of car this is? Many will try to compare this car to cars that couldn't begin to match this level of performance. Most people discount extreme high performance driveability for quarter mile times.
But what can you expect from a country who's idea of a functional great performing vehicle is a Chevy Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade and Ford expedition. (I'm a proud american but a spade is a spade)
To appreciate this car for what it is, you must be able to understand all the philosophy of the engineers and designers. Understand the history and what this car means, not only as a mode of transportation or a cool ride. But as a work of art. The Z is an incredible machine.

All sports cars are incredible machines. Whether you choose a Z, mustang, corvette or whatever??? My advice, buy from your heart and soul. A sports car should be an extension of your soul. It should remind you of what excites you about life. It should be a representation of what makes you a spiritually free man or woman.
You can buy a sports car to be the kool guy on the block. And that's kool I guess??? I won't knock that... at least right now. Lol But if you do? You will be missing out on so much a sports car has to offer.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-18-2011 at 12:39 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote