View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #145 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to meet you, FM! It was a great feeling to meet another Z on the road.

The track day on the 31st is Proformance. Come join me!

Proformance does a thoroughly professional job of training and running track days. They have corner monitors, passing zones, full flagging, etc. I am new to this. I did their HPDE training in April. The track was big fun. It costs more than the Porsche club, but Pacific Raceways is a SCCA certified track (one of the very few in the Norhtwest).

I just got my oil cooler installed and I will be swapping my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus for the Potenzas before the event. Even as a newbie I will be interested to see if I feel any difference.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote