View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #347 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoopajae10 View Post
Why are you fixing her shower if you cant stand living with her?
When I first got here back in March, she asked me to change out all the shower fixtures to brushed nickel ones so they would match her sink. Once I started it, I found out that whoever built the house took a lot of shortcuts and either didn't do the fixtures and pipes correctly, or 1970s construction was idiotic. Her pipe fixtures were really old and not of today's standards, so nothing at the stores would fit correctly; and the tub/shower spicket pipe was installed BEFORE they put up the sheetrock and the showers plastic liner. So I couldn't change out the pipe without getting behind the wall. I adviced her to have a licensed plumber come and change all the piping out since the wall was going to get torn out either way. There's been a large hole and plastic liner there temporarily and I didn't want to leave it like that. Besides, she wants to tile both bathroom floors, so I'm showing her how to do it on her own next time without someone's help.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote