Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #77 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonT View Post
Thread here and others like that it.
I've read that thread before... that's the only one I've seen with someone having issues like that. What "other like it" have you seen?

Aside from that, the OP of that particular thread updated it with the resolution of the first issue, by the x-pipe. He didn't install the OEM cat bracket after putting test pipes on. Since re-installation, no issues. Now as far as the exhaust hanger bracket crack, it looks like that is indeed an issue. So far, only he has had the issue. Folks in that thread and elsewhere on this forum have had thousands of miles on their Gemini's with no issue. I personally am very satisfied with mine.

Like I said, Berk is a great exhaust too, but has issues of its own too. Just do a search for Berk exhaust, and I remember reading one where the exhaust was way misaligned by over an inch or so.

So just make sure you do your research and decide accordingly. Each has its pros and cons.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote