View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
ct63084
Base Member

Drives: 2004 MAZDA3
ct63084 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBoTee View Post
The X might perform slightly better on the track, but the 8 and 9's has the best 1/4 and handles more boost stock. I don't think you need to be a pro to drive the X's because Mitsubishi engineered it so well it practically drives itself. It's pretty hard to get those things loose.
This is true but u you gotta understand the 4g63 has been out since like forever and everyone knows what they are capable of and most tuners like GST has been working on this engines on DSM's for years before the evo8 and 9 came out here in the states. Compare to the 4b11 which is has been only out for two years is just barely scratching its potential most tuners are just starting to learn the true potential of the 4b11 so far it's fairing well and in some cases better than the 4g63. So the jury is still out on this one we won't know how much more potential 4b11 is capable of till a couple of years from now.

Remember when Mitsu announce that their using the 4b11 everyone started having a heart attack i know cause i was one of those guys "i don't want an aluminum engine" but so far the 4b11 has proved me wrong and surprising me on how much power this engines can crank out.