View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Scott@FontanaNissan
Supporting Nissan Dealer

Drives: 91 Sentra GTi-R
Scott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Scott@FontanaNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBoTee View Post
X's Horsepower numbers doesn't always prove that it's better or faster then the Evo 8 or 9's. Yes the evo X makes nice numbers on the dyno but, it's nowhere as raw in performance as the 8 or 9's. A X and 9 with a fp red turbo the 9 ran somewhere in the 9's while the X ran high 10's both with similar mods and race gas. Ask any Evo owners which one is the raw performer they will tell you the same. I know because I used to own one with 400whp.
sorry...i have to disagree with you. For the last 2 years, I've been the sales/marketing director for Robispec...we specialized in Evo's. We've built these cars from ground up...I'm speaking from a track perspective where everything as a whole is measured...power and handling. I've seen it first hand, and driven them both on the track. Hands down...Mitsubishi hit the nail on the head with the X. Don't get me wrong...it took me a while to warm up to the X because I liked the 8 and 9's more...but once I drove them on track and saw the lap times these things can do, I was convinced.

Scott VanderHeide - Motorsports Director - Fontana Nissan/NissanRaceShop
www.nissanraceshop.com
www.youtube.com/scottvanderheide