View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
BoBoTee
Base Member

Drives: 09 Honda coupe v6
BoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond reputeBoBoTee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@FontanaNissan View Post
Not to mention the chassis on the X is way stiffer. These cars are heavier but extremely nimble on the track. Although heavier...the Evo X was a huge improvement over the IX performance wise. As mod friendly the 4G63 is...the 4B11 has proven to be even more responsive to modifications...its just plain wrong how fast you can make that car!!!! btw...i race a Subaru, so I had to swallow my pride to make that statement
X's Horsepower numbers doesn't always prove that it's better or faster then the Evo 8 or 9's. Yes the evo X makes nice numbers on the dyno but, it's nowhere as raw in performance as the 8 or 9's. A X and 9 with a fp red turbo the 9 ran somewhere in the 9's while the X ran high 10's both with similar mods and race gas. Ask any Evo owners which one is the raw performer they will tell you the same. I know because I used to own one with 400awhp.

Last edited by BoBoTee; 07-09-2009 at 10:04 PM.