View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diversion View Post
Lou,

I do have the bracket, it was inside the box.. I was actually trying to contact SE on what the bracket was used for! I had a feeling it was to do with relocating the power steering reservior.. But how do I use it? SE still hasn't gotten back to my e-mail =(

Jay
Let me check out our z once we get it back from Mackin so i can have an answer for you. I know for sure that its just a different bracket for the power steering reservior, meaning you remove the OE and replace it with the new bracket and it angle's the bottle slighlty higher to avoid rubbing against the filter

hope that helps
LOU@AMPLIFIED is offline   Reply With Quote