View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #1847 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Went to see Fast5......by myself

First time ever hitting the theatre solo, kept waiting for my Porsche buddy to come with but late meetings scheduled and the wife hates theatres...said f it, I'm going

Went to theatre in the heart of downtown near my job, parked right in front which usually I wouldn't but was runing late

Came out at the end and had people all around my car, couple people saying "oh ****, this was in the movie!!" lol.

I felt like Paul Walker getting into that thing...actually since I'm black, guess Tyrese or Ludacris
Cool story.