Thread: Stolen rims
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS View Post
security systems on cars need to get physical haha...someone tries to steal your rims and the car tazes them...now that would be nice.

good luck catching these theives...really hate hearing these stories because it makes me very nervous....
I remember seeing something about some crazy security system that had flamethrowers shooting at potential car jackers, but you have to be in the car to use it. It was in Brazil though, definitely not legal in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Its just crazy how someone could steal rims and just leave a car on bricks or just rotors, to me, its a thought, I just have a hard time swallowing, especially if it was done during the day.
I'm surprised no one saw this happening if it was in the daytime at a mall. Would seem to be pretty obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Yea man, when I was doing undergrad in College Park driving around my Civic my insurance dropped $70 a month when I moved further out by Annapolis in Anne Arundel county.

Yea, I am usually one of the first ones in at work and claim the best space there. A BMW M3 and Trailblazer SS park next to me 90% of the time too so I am in good company.
I never knew PG county was that bad. I haven't had any issues in Lot 6 and have parked there for the last 3 years.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote