View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I would've been surprised if somebody actually had them in stock. Mine had to be built and shipped from Japan. Took 4 months to get them from time of order. Not sure if they went through Korea though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da.Menace View Post
Thanks to the economy, not much vendors stocks stuff now, especially expensive stuff like TE37s
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
some vendors suck... im dealing with one right now too in the background.

biggest problem with a lot of these shops (especially ones run by kids) is they're too small and dont have much leverage to do anything especially internationally due to lack of experience, lack of face (no one knows them). also the forwarders and services some of them use are crap to begin with and they make YOU feel like you're a burden to them while it's the other way around.

hang in there Jjaden!!
Even from a reputable vendor, The Volks I ordered for my Mazdaspeed3 had to be built and then shipped from Japan to California, then to Pennsylvania. Total time was around 15 weeks.
I can't imagine how any vendor could possibly stock each style of wheel in every combination of colour option, diameter, width and offset, not to mention lug patterns! When I order something that's a more expensive and exclusive item, I don't expect it to be in stock. If it was readily available, everyone would be sporting it.
Food for thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
Thanks Ken, to take my mind off things I took a set of Center Caps I got a while ago, and decided to fiddle around with them.

I sanded down the silver lip and painted them Matte Black to match the TE37's.

This should cause the center cap to blend into the wheel more, which is the effect I am going for.

What do you guys think about the end result?
Centre caps look awesome!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote