Thread: Stolen rims
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks man, sorry to hear about what happened. Don't have an extra set of wheels to help you out either. Hope that bastard gets caught. Do you have any pics of the rims so that we can be on the lookout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Ha! I still work in PG... on the UMD campus which is pretty safe during the day time, but yea good luck with the PG cops helping you out on this. A report will be filed then it will be lost into a black hole. Same thing happened to me a while back when my Civic Si was broken into and they stole my Alpine HU.
I remember when UMD was sending out those e-mails about people stealing catalytic converters from cars on campus. Glad I didn't have a nice car at the time
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote