View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I had a scion busta try to rice me. I mean race me... I was changing gears and moving quick when he got amped and his fartcan began blowin gas. He was endangering people on the street left and right. I'm totally losing respect for scion owners. It seems they grow on corn stalks. Corn and rice go well together?
At one of our meets in VA we had a kid pull up in a Scion TC with a fart can and do a ricer flyby. As he was leaving the shopping center, he was pushing the car as hard as he could up a hill and then you see a minivan right next to him pass with ease.

I had a couple of idiots in a civic try to get me to race in the middle of rush hour traffic. I don't know where the hell they wanted me to race to. I'm thinking now maybe they just wanted to see my car in action or hear me rev it. I might do something similar if I saw like a Lambo/Ferrari on the road, but I would start with a thumbs up and see if the other guy wanted to do it too.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote