View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #61 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

ok guys here are the pics on my car. as you can see this kit consists of 2 hood dampners, 2 brackets and the associated bolts. No cutting or drilling is necessary. just unbolt 2 nuts from the hoods hinges and remove one of the plastic pop rivit from the front of the plastic covers. I currently have mine off due to them being fiberglassed but you get the idea. the hole is already there and all you have to do is put a nut on the bottom of the wheel well which may require jacking up the car to give you the room to put your hand in there but no cutting and no problem with clearances. I am asking 70$ shipped. the hood dampners cost 23 each and the brackets and bolts a few bucks more and approx 10 for the shipping tube and postage so as you can see I am just trying to get my money back and a few bucks for my trouble. I currently have 2 that I made for some local guys but they never paid me and I can make one extra from extra material I have on hand.. First come first serve.

Last edited by kellyefields; 05-15-2011 at 07:09 AM.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote