View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
However I do think the vendors should have a better grasp on what they can get and when.
yep, they need to have more leverage with the manufacturer in Japan, not just their distributor stateside. in order to do that they need to buy more volume and have actual connection with the manfucture in person...which most small shop can't support (which ultimately leads them to sell cheap replicas and crap).

if we're going to be buying from local distributors i rather have a big shop like superautobacs make a great online store and just dominate our market so we can buy everything from them at the discounted price without having to worry about these low-level clerk mistakes. i dont have time for this kind of crap.

if local shops specialize in custom work or installation i think that's great to have a all-in-one solution for local customers and such shops should be supported. but shops that just sell product from a shared distribution center run by kids... man that's like a business model from 10yrs ago, yet they still manage to screw up your order.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote