View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
Thanks Ken, to take my mind off things I took a set of Center Caps I got a while ago, and decided to fiddle around with them.

I sanded down the silver lip and painted them Matte Black to match the TE37's.

This should cause the center cap to blend into the wheel more, which is the effect I am going for.

What do you guys think about the end result?

That's sick! I would love to do that to my center caps. Did you just tape of the center and spray paint them?

Back on topic: I have several buddies that have shops. Just about all vendors drop ship from a distributor or the manufacturer. It saves them from having to stock parts for long periods of time. Believe it or not It actually saves the customer some money. However I do think the vendors should have a better grasp on what they can get and when. It's too often that you find a great price but then 2 weeks later you get notice that a product is out of stock, then they try to sell you something else instead. Not good business! I respect the vendors that apologize and immediately refund your money.