View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #47 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
And you do realize that you're making up stories modshack and I had issues cause we didnt.
I believe I read in modshacks diy he had a issue with the back of the hood being slightly up b/c of the black covers,what I'm saying is where I put the ball I don't have that problem.

I tried it with the same front bracket you guys used in the same place you guys put it,and my hood was up a little bit in the back until I relocated the ball.

If you & modshack didn't have a problem then more power to you but if you read above SPOHN has the same front bracket as you and is relocating it to where I put mine hence "correcting other people's work".

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote