View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #1783 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I have 15mm in rear installed (Ichiba) and 15 mm (H&R) for the front (they are uninstalled at the moment). I need a weekend free to do the fronts along with my springs and camber arms. Weekends have been tight all year for some reason. Stupid work is overflowing its Monday through Friday boundaries on a consisten basis. On a shelf in my garage sit the springs, arms and spacers.

I am hoping the first weekend in June to be free, otherwise I am going to have to do the honorable thing and call in one day and just do it. Actually, I call it "calling in well", not sick. It is when you feel too well to go into work.

When feeling good why should one subject one's self to the assault on one's will to live that work delivers?

Have a great day, Mr. Kenchan.
ahh, i see. since your car and wheel colors are dark i couldn't tell if that front was still at ET47 or pushed out just a tad.

i like 'call in well' tactic and reasoning. my week and weekend's are pretty tight too right now and i dont expect much slowing down until at least memorial day weekend. i hope to get my ings+ front splitter by then and install it.

my dd Fit's front brake pad indicator is telling me i need to swap out the pads soon...i think im either going to take it to the dealer to get raped or midas or one of my buddy's shop and have it done. i have the means to do it in my garage, but rather be spending that time and energy on my Z.

have a great day too!