View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #2879 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@AAMComp View Post
Well there was a chance we could slip past United to retain the title, but we were outplayed and outclassed by the better team yesterday, simple as that. Tough one to take, but such is the game of football. United will be champions again. Considering the fact that in December we were looking at falling out of automatic champions league contention, I'm ok with finishing 2nd in the league.

And congrats to Milan batman, but I'm more of a Roma man myself.
whats all this mass exodus talk I hear around the Chelsea camp? could it be true? Essien to Milan?