View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #1774 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Oh yah, I'll be honest with you..I'm still getting my methodology in place for my Z. Right now I do perform a two bucket wash, with a leaf blower dry and then a QD with microfiber cloth to ensure that there's no water spots.

What I'm still working through are the "best fit" products to use regarding total car care..from wheel cleaner/wax, to tire cleaner/dressing, to paint polish/wax, to interior care (including leather) and glass cleaners. It's a bit of a testing grounds right now, but eventually I'll have it dialed in!
Ah... it's an addiction once you get into it. I'm a fan of ALL quality products. It's sad, but I have close to 5k invested over the years

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks again G2Z! yah, is that knob weighted? if so im going to get me that one fo sure.

i LOL'ed at Griot's pitch comment.
weighted??? hmmmm I never weighed the stock vs the nismo knob. It feels very solid in the hand, and movement from gear to gear has a a nice firm feel to it. I don't know if it weighs more or lighter than the oem knob. If I were to venture a guess, maybe same if not less? Maybe someone else on here who has the knob can chime in?
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra