View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicgoofbal View Post
yeah the pilot idea was awesome! i loved the idea for the "realistic" twist to the MK world. However Im assuming that in order to go into production, they had to change it up a bit...keeping the "fantasy" "sci fi" MK. Which honestly i think is stupid. They should have keep it realistic because i fear this will go down the route of mortal kombat annihilation which was total FAIL
This series seems pretty good so far. The tarkatans and Shao Kahn wee pretty lame though. That and the animation are the only bad things so far, and they all happened in episode 4
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote