View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
Where did u buy those pedals and price for install ?? thanks
Jeffblue and I worked out a deal. he bought pedal covers, so I gave him mine to drill into, and I bought his for 150 or so (i forget exactly).

They are just the standard touring pedals.

You can do the install yourself. There's a DIY thread posted by Kenchan.

Unfortunately, either there was too much Loctite on the bolts, or it was too cold when I uninstalled them, or some combination of the two, and I sheared the bolts. So, the install was more expensive for me than the pedals.

If you do it yourself or have a shop do it, it won't cost much. It's just removing a few bolts and the throttle cable from the accelerator, mainly. The brake and clutch pedals are slip-on rubber fronts.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote