View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCLXXZ View Post
Can you post a short driving review?

How is the sound, butt dyno, throttle response ect... anything else you may have to offer as an opinion.

Thanks

Nick
I can't hear anything because i'm running around town without a muffler.. Car felt more responsive, more punchy.. But it could all very well be in my head. There's not much else I can add.. I doubt you'd be able to feel another 10-15 whp in our cars that already put close to 300 whp.

And unfortunately i'm having my Berk HFCs and Invidia exhaust installed this Thursday so i'm sure I will won't be able to hear the intakes over the exhaust.

Oh yeah, go to Youtube and type in "Status Elite Intake" and you should find several videos of a G37 on the dyno with just the SE intakes on.. They sound pretty deep and loud for intakes.
Diversion is offline   Reply With Quote