View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelion View Post
well, i'm definitely getting it looked at in the morning after work. and i'm definitely filing the claim on his insurance.
So you got his insurance info from the police? That's good. In most states you're required by law to carry proof of insurance. Problem is...if he denies fault (with no police report) it may be a claim against your insurance. Make sure you get it fixed so that if you ever get hit again the structure of your car isn't compromised. Your safety comes 1st.

It drives me nuts. Once when I was younger I was backing up and hit a parked car. I left my insurance info and took care of the guy's car. I've had a couple cars hit while parked and NEVER was a note left. It's amazing how folks think it's ok to damage property and pretend like it isn't their responsibility. Ok, a little off topic but it's late.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote