View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #88 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
^Not cool!

Thread is getting offtopic, OP asked for differences not which is better.

Any real Z enthusiast will appreciate every year Z!
Oh np Waizzz. No offense taken. I am really learning a lot by reading all the posts. But yes, I wasn't looking at which was better... more so the differences. But I can see where some folks might start leaning it towards that issue

But yes, a Z is a Z, and deserves respect amongst (and outside of) the Z community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
hopefully he's not a member here, but I met a guy with a supercharged 370 who thought my 370 was a 350....seriously dude?

That being said the majority of people can't even tell the difference from looking at it.
Sounds like he did that on purpose to diss and downplay your 370z. Being that he had one, it would be pretty tough to mistake another 370 for a 350. LOL.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra