View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #1660 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
that sucks... any Z buddies in your community selling used tires for cheap?

yikes, but at least you didnt crash i guess.
Ah, it was no big deal. It was kind of funny, in a not really very funny sort of way.

I pulled up to a 3-way stop and the other car stopped as I was still rolling. I'm stopping but looking at the guy and like "Are you going to go?!?" and he waits for me to stop. I hate that.

THEN even when I am stopped, he waits like three more seconds, and he's still not moving. I'm looking right at the guy... He's just looking, waiting for me to go, even though he was obviously there first.

So I said screw it, I'm going, and I goosed it a little too hard around the right-hand turn (45 and rainy plus summer tires, and I go through this intersection every day, it's always "greasy" when it is rainy. )

I felt the VDC, correct which was weird (first time) and then I spun the tires again in 2nd and felt the traction control kick in and then I shifted to 3rd at about 15 mph, and drove off.

I'm sure I looked pretty dumb... Felt pretty dumb, too. I'm an awesome driver.