View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #1643 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Thanks Kenchan...

yeah, it's not me... it's all the camera lol... it makes us amateurs look like we know what we're doing

Hey Red... it's not that hard. I assume you have a nice DSLR camera? Stick with Nikon or Canon After that, for the basics, just set it to auto, then shoot!!! The camera usually comes with the editing software (free), then just load that and shoot in RAW mode. Jpeg is fine too, but RAW has more detail and allows more flexibility in some editing situations. Most of the time, shots look fine as is already, but some require just some minor tweaking to edit minor noise, balancing, tones, etc... but for 80-90% of the shots you will take, the DSLR will look 100% better than a point and shoot.

I actually just got a DSLR. Still haven't gotten any pictures like yours though.