View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #1638 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
^^ nice~!
Thanks Kenchan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
That camera (and the one holding it) takes a stupendous picture!
yeah, it's not me... it's all the camera lol... it makes us amateurs look like we know what we're doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
G2z-- please teach me to take pictures like you.
Hey Red... it's not that hard. I assume you have a nice DSLR camera? Stick with Nikon or Canon After that, for the basics, just set it to auto, then shoot!!! The camera usually comes with the editing software (free), then just load that and shoot in RAW mode. Jpeg is fine too, but RAW has more detail and allows more flexibility in some editing situations. Most of the time, shots look fine as is already, but some require just some minor tweaking to edit minor noise, balancing, tones, etc... but for 80-90% of the shots you will take, the DSLR will look 100% better than a point and shoot.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra