Thread: oil cooler
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
Do you know how we can modify our engine blocks coolant/oil channels to achieve the same affect that GM is doing? Your "contributions" on these forums is seen as little more than trolling.
You missed the boat. I did not intend for you to undertake any such engineering. I simply posted that little-known information as a way of showing you how much issue a plate-style cooler can cause that a corporation as large as GM, after implementing it on a car for half a decade, would spend the time and money to get rid of it. That's all. Now if you want to go and add it to your Nissan because its not a GM and so no information pertaining to oil and engines that GM has is pertinent to you, go for it, man, I really don't give a damn, just trying to throw some info out there for people to ponder before they do something that they THINK is a good idea because IN THEIR OPINION 220* is TOO HOT for an engine.

Nissan put the limp-mode at 260. Probably put it at a safe point.

If you want to talk about trolling, lets talk about people encouraging others to spend money on **** they don't need because of their opinions.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 04-28-2011 at 10:41 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote