View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #2847 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

lol dude, i wasn't criticizing the red card at all. read my post beforehand, the ref got wound up like all hell and gave the red when he should have pulled the yellow. it was absolutely ridiculous, and yes barca smelled blood after pepe got sent off. best part? alves off on a stretcher, returns seconds later. wtf??? stupid dani alves!

did madrid really attack? i mean..barca had 70+% OF POSSESSION. all of madrid's attacks petered out as ronaldo couldn't hit a free kick to save his life, and adebayor will be better remembered for smacking...er...someone in the face.

ugly, ugly, ugly. thank goodness for messi providing that OMGWTFNOWAY goal to make it 2 to the visitors.

still, for the ref -
SAME OLD BARCA, ALWAYS CHEATING!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote