View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #2843 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid's defense blew! IMO i feel Ramos and Marcelo are not consistent and both especially Ramos have anger issues. Carvalho IMO puts in some Smarts w/his experience but also looses his cool.

And i know Kaka and Higuain are coming back but wtf seriously? This is a BIG game with a lot of pressure and it tends to happen Di Maria and Ozil completely shut down for long periods of time IMO......the way Kaka and Higuain played this past weekend IMO they deserved a change......AND THEY CAN keep a cool head in games like these.

anybody else feel this or am i just being biased cuz im a Kaka fan?

OK done lol.....Forza Milan!!!

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote