View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #2837 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough

If Inter take him for £35 million, that'd be a steal. And out of the two sides, I'd say Inter need a young, quality midfielder more than Barcelona. At 23, it's a frightening prospect pairing Fabregas with Sneijder and Eto'o at Inter. He would bring youth, creativity and more quality to Inter's starting 11 over Pandev or Cambiasso, in my opinion.

As far as the Captain's armband, I think it goes to Vermalen or Nasri, based on the work they put in each and every match. Nasri has performed superbly for his club this season, and I think he deserves to captain his own team.

More Champions league action today, El Clasico part 3. Madrid coming in as favorites for this game, with the win in the Copa del Rey, putting 6 goals past Valencia this weekend, and playing at the Bernabeau, the momentum is clearly with the home side. But you can never rule out Barcelona, even without Iniesta. An added boost for Barcelona, Carles Puyol is returning to the starting lineup. I think Madrid may be able to eke one out today. Barcelona will probably play for a draw to keep the series neutral and attack during the second leg at Camp Nou.

Thoughts?
Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote