View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #2836 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

to quote arseblogger:

Quote:
Despite times being quiet column inches need to be filled and we’ve got our first ‘Cesc to Barcelona’ story of the season in The Sun. £35m and we’re ‘reluctant’ sellers, apparently. Meh. Here’s a revolutionary idea, why don’t we keep our best players and add some better players to the squad? I know, it’s crazy, but it just might work. Every player has fallen under scrutiny in the last few weeks but anyone who thinks we’d be taking any other than a step backwards – regardless of who the replacement might be – by selling Cesc is bonkers, in my opinion.
Yes, yes it is, but if he goes, he goes. Huge fan of El Capitan, but with 35m in funds plus a nice transfer kitty from Silent Stan we'll be fine in rebuilding...again.

I call into question the source, and I still think there is some hope that Cesc will leave when he actually wins a trophy for the club. I can't help but think he wants to leave the club something to remember him by, and with Wenger relenting that he will buy this summer, this could be it.

Then again, same tune, different year, right?

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote