View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
DrEvil
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z,Blue, auto
DrEvil is on a distinguished road

A quick follow up on the install, DON"T pay someone to do it for you, it's way too easy to do yourself.I would have done a dyi on it but I had to get done before the missus figgered out what I was up to.The instrction sheet is quite clear and the only tools needed are 10,12,14mm regular and deep sockets and a pair of chanel lock pliers to open the hose clamps.The only issue is/are the pvc hoses are just a touch too short so you have to play with them .The last thing is that on the stock manfold the manfold vacume sensor nipple plugs right into the manifold, on the M 370 it plugs into a hose. Since the nipple is kinda short you really have to convince it to stay put and get the hose clamp set just right, if not the car will stall. Other than that, no problems at all. You really feel an increase in power in the mid ranges,accelleration is much smoother. I don't race, so peak hp doesn't matter to me but as a dd it kicks not to mention 28 mpg on the highway.As larry would say "git 'er done" and I add, by yerself.
DrEvil is offline   Reply With Quote