View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough
Default Ferraris on the Vine - UPDATE!!

Hello All,
To ensure everything goes smoothly Sunday I am trying to learn the number of folks needing the discount tickets to Ferraris on the Vine. I should
have enough on hand for those responding to this announcement when we gather Sunday morning at the Williamsburg Premium Outlet Mall (in the
vicinity of the Food Lion there) prior to driving over together to The Williamsburg Winery.

I look forward to seeing the lot fill for this event. This is a real opportunity for C&C Williamsburg to become recognized locally and across the
mid-Atlantic region as a mature and organized group. I hope if at all possible that you put this event on your calendar and join us.

May 1st 2011
10:15 am Meet at Premium Outlet Mall - Food Lion
10:45 am Depart Outlet Mall
11:00am Arrive at The Williamsburg Winery

Upon arrival at the winery we'll enjoy special parking for our group to better protect our prized automobile away from public parking and door dings.

For those needing Cars & Coffee Williamsburg member discount tickets Please email your name and number of tickets to me at: sstvns7@gmail.com

I'm attending - I HAVE tickets - (either) Exhibition Only or Wine Pairing

OR

I'm attending - I NEED tickets - (either) Exhibition Only or Wine Pairing

Discounted tickets for Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg

The Not offered to the Public - Exhibition Only - tickets are $10.00 each...

The specially priced Exhibition AND Wine Pairing tickets are $25.00 each or at the reduced C&C price of 2 for $45.00.

The current forecast for Sunday's event is mostly sunny and 78 degrees - perfect weather for a photographer's dream event... One that will surely
put Cars & Coffee Williamsburg on the map as an East Coast event to be attended. Come on out and help us make it happen!

Hope to see you at the Winery!

I'll pick up the discount tickets for all who have responded Friday Evening.

Event Coordinators - C&C WMBG