Thread: No Respect
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
Last summer I was driving a lady friend home from a local wine fest. She was a little toasty. I had the top down and pulled into a Tim Hortons so she could grab a coffee.

Just before we were about to leave, a jeep full of teens pulled in beside us and they started raving about my car. My lady friend jumps up onto my seat with her dirty outdoor-million-people-trampling-the-grass-winefest shoes on to talk with the people in the jeep...

Funny, it was the last time she has rode in my car...
I would have come unglued. Can I assume you said something to her, or did you just let it go and no longer invite her down to Napa Valley?
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote