View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #95 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

^^^Yes. But, I understand your confusion.

It IS and will be my daily driver. That I am willing to change rims/tires for the benefit at the track is all I am doing.

Funny, with my Subaru, because it had been done and was capable, I really wanted to make sure the way I drove it on the track was how I ran on the street. I ran street Potenzas. In this case, it's simply needing more traction and competition slicks are what it is going to take. Rear wheel only drive and 470lbs of torque necessitate this.

I will keep my gold rims and Potenzas for now. I do consider that a matching set of Enkei fronts would be a compliment to the 'look'. That may happen, but not right now.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify.

Coop