View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
MrBMW
Enthusiast Member

Drives: YELLOW 370Z 6MT NAV
MrBMW will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi View Post
Thanks for the info, much appreciate it.

Rudi.
Not a problem rudi. I just hope you enjoy the car as much as I have so far. I just cant wait for the car/engine to loosen up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2151 View Post
Scott

Keema MtGravatt. Have really looked after me and I am not the easiest customer lol. See u went to Highway. i got my S15 from there but had a few after sales problems with them and wont go back. But that was 7 years ago so I am sure all changed by now, I really should have healed with time - stubborn!!. Man I cant wait to have the car and engine run in so we can go cruise!!!!!!

Clint
Hey Clint. I had first went to Keema myself, based on the recommendation of Ellz (sry if I got the name mixed up). Both sales people I spoke to and dealt with were very helpful and professional. They just couldn't quite match the deal Highway Nissan were able to offer. They were very close without "MY" little extras that got added. Keema were then unable to get them done and added to the fact I would have to wait.

Waiting wouldn't have been a big deal when you are talking this type of money IMHO. But the fact that Highway gave great service along with having a Car in stock, with the extras really tipped the scales.