View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #2814 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we'll have a problem with Nasri, especially if Fabregas goes.

At least we don't have to get linked with every goddamned goalkeeper under the sun this summer with Szczesny's meteoric rise in stardom.

I'm not even going to speculate anymore this summer. I don't think mass exodus and buying will solve problems. We do need some experience though. To me, personally, all we really need is Chamakh to get his head out of his arse, and for a Song-esque DM cover. LB if we can find a good one.

Maybe we can sell the best striker that ever lived Danish superstar living legend Nicklas Bendtner to Barca for Messi

The one thing I DO think will happen though - the failure to do ANYTHING right in the last few games will push Arsene's hand to pay Bolton too much for Gary Cahill. Or maybe Everton for someone like Phil Jagielka (did anybody see that masterclass he put in against Manchester United? Dude was EVERYWHERE.)

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote