View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:16 AM   #427 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezzita View Post
Another pm sent..., pls reply!!!!!
Pm relied

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z1 View Post
Hello Naj at CarbonSignal
This is a friendly follow up post to the 2 private messages I have sent you in the past 2 weeks. I am not sure if you are on travel but was wondering why you haven't been able to respond to me, I hope all is ok? It has been about 3.5 weeks since my deposit was made and was hoping you could update me on when you think they will ship. Even if you are running behind just let me know so I have an idea as to what is happening. Thanks Naj for your response in advance and I am looking forward to getting these fenders on the Z.... If you feel they will ship out within a couple days I can deposit the remaining balance..

Best Regards,
370Z1
Sorry for the delay just replied the pm.

Delivery starting by end of next week from Florida according to the GB list and some pending orders, our partner took some more time for test fitment as whole fender is its coming out of a mould.

Thanks for the patience for all the people who are waiting on the orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Where's those pics of the new wing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metz View Post
No lie, I need some options.
We are in finalizing stage then will install on some Z and post pictures. Hopefully by coming weekend.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote