View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #1150 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Downs View Post
Not to get off the subject, BUT...I went into the my350z forums just to check it out and I went into the 370Z thread and wow, I can't believe all the 370Z haters. I was like, damn we're all Z owners, can't we just get along? HA! HA!

Because its just like you walk into the showers and every other guy looks at you... outside he's pissed cause you got his towel wet, inside he's pissed cause he knows his wife would leave him for you.

Well, I didn't comment, but I totally felt like making a smart *** remark like, "If you have a iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, everyone should be happy cause everybody is an iPhone owner - awesome phone. However, that said, which of the two would you truly RATHER have?" HA! HA! HA!

A Droid.

I'm sure that would have went well had I posted that.

Any who, like Drew said - VEGAS!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeslitx View Post
i dont want him to go off on a homicidal frenzy...i want him to go on a raping frenzy so i can learn straight from the master i need tips and tricks
To you homicidal rampage, to him Rape and Pillaging... 6 to one, half dozen to the other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
what the hell why did everybody go back to the anime avatars lol

vegaaaaas!!!
PM...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote