View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdmagneticz View Post
Anyways guys this is just a heads up..As of last tuesday my car was stolen out of my driveway and i miss her dearly. so basically make sure you lock your cars up good seemed to be a professional job.

Anyways on to happier thoughts ive been on the search for a new car and this is what came to my mind:

Budget no more than 40k..

E46 BMW M3 - then i thought too myself maintenance and repairs will cost me an arm and a leg..

98-01 NSX - love this car but to get one in my price range im looking close to 40K for a good one. Do i really wanna pay that much for a car that old?

2011 370Z
- Car is new with warranty, test drove one not bad just miss the S' gearbox. nice interior and up to date

S2000 - I can't see myself buying another one at the moment my hear is to broken with my loss and i feel like ill be cheating on her. Most likely pick up a used ap1 down the road.

Any other cars you can suggest..looking for something a bit bigger than the s but still sporty

So basically was wondering if anyone has come from an S2000 and give me their input on how you like the car
I still have my 2005 S2000 (love it...although willing to sell it) and just got a 2011 370Z. I bought the automatic Z because I drive in a fair amount of traffic and I've had enough with shifting all the time. I still have the S2000 and a motorcycle, so I have my stick shift rides.

You'll love the 370Z although I wasn't in love with the manual transmission. The S2000 has a crisper shift and I like how it works. Nothing wrong with the 370Z manual transmission...just a comparison to the S2000.

If I had the choice to pick the Z or the S (both brand new and same price) hands down I would get the Z. This is coming from a guy who would only look at Honda in the past.

Just my $.02
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote