View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #31 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
Trust me if you get the right one they will. I know I will treat it as such as a Military Policeman in the USMC and I know alot of my buddies on the civilian side does the same thing because we take care of our cars and feel that people should respect others property no matter how minor it may be. Granted we wold not haul them off to jail for this type of infraction but it will make them worry, alot and it is fun from my end just knowing that they cannot go through life pissing on others. but Just look at the evidence, you had contact between two vehicles which left visual damage, one driver left the scene without exchanging information, in any state your in that is leaving the scene of an accident. at minimum you get the insurance payment to fix your door and their rates increase.
please... more like taking care of your cop friends... gimme a break dude.. If you don't have "cop friends" most cops will tell you to piss up a tree.