View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #45 (permalink)
mark_taba85
Base Member

Drives: future buyer
mark_taba85 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
it was $450 plus tax, i bought it at Trop Gun Shop they are in Elizabethtown PA. i held a ton of dirrenet guns while i was there.. the guys there were nice and told me a lot about each gun.. they didnt seem to mind explaining all the things that made each gun different to me,(THEY KNEW I WAS GETTING MY FIRST GUN AND DIDNT MAKE FUN OF ME OR NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME BECAUSE I WAS A NEWBI). after about a hour of holding almost every gun they had it came down to the ruger and the glock. in the end i went with the ruger because of how it fit my hand.. but i will say that the glock is a real nice gun, the slide was a lot easier to move and had good balance, but it just didnt fit my hand right, the grip was too short for me, so it felt uncomfortable in my hand.. i will definatly go there again for my next gun once i get used to handeling this one...

hmmm...not bad. So it must've been about $490 OTD. You should check out budsgunshop. Their prices are the best online with free shipping. I have debated about getting it online or local. The shop I am getting it at offers military discount. It might be about a savings of about $10-$30 per gun from getting it online, but at least i'll be able to hold it and I immediately get it. The prices I am offered before tax and other fees are cheaper than online, but TN tax is about 10% yowza!

"Once you go ASIAN, there is no other persuASIAN"
mark_taba85 is offline   Reply With Quote