View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #31 (permalink)
Duplicity807
Base Member

Drives: Rocket
Duplicity807 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
That depends, what would be the point in the sport package if you will get new wheels, a proper LSD, and could do without SRM? That is what I thought at least, but I think it is much easier and cost effective to skip the sport package and add all that back compared to skipping the Touring and adding all that back with Touring parts or getting a new sound system, seats, and door inserts.
I'm not really into the crazy driving or what not. I'm a pretty chill driver. I'm just going for the Sport because I like how it has the Rev Matching thing, the lil display on the speedo that tells you what gear your in (I find it unique as I dunno any other 6MT cars that have that). I do like having the Sport brakes. Brakes in my current car is crap. I also like the bigger wheels as the base wheels look too small. If anything, my plans are to get Nismo wheels but that's later in the future. I don't plan on rolling in non Ray's when I 1st get the car.

The Proper LSD is probably not going to affect me. Touring however is meh. I think my biggest problem would be finding someone who is selling their interior. That's my biggest concern with not going with touring. I sat in the cloth seats and I can't really say I like them all that much.

J/w, is it possible to order touring seats and the door suede pieces from Nissan?
Duplicity807 is offline   Reply With Quote