View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Oh, I was so close to the edge. I was sitting in my old car when it happened and was more shocked initially than anything not from the fact the door hit my car but their complete lack of regard or remorse.

At school, it is even worse. Like the time I saw a girl put her handbag on MY car's hood once she parked hers next to mine so I yelled from across the parking lot asking what do you think you are doing and she just looked at me, shrugged, and walked off. At least it was my last car and the scratches polished out but still.
Man that is crazy. I haven't seen anything like this happen to my car, but I would get mad and start yelling too. Not as much as I would have before though, since I have a bunch of the inevitable rock chips and scratches on the car already. I kind of stopped worrying about it to a certain extent. My car is always parked outside and I drive through a construction zone on the highway everyday, so I know there's no way its going to stay perfect unless I overly obsess over it.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote